1. According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, the healthcare industry has been the leading industry in jobs. In 2006, healthcare provided 14 million jobs, with 13.6 of those jobs for wage and salary workers and 438,000 jobs for the self-employed. The healthcare industry is expected to accure 3 million more jobs by 2016. This means job security with your degree investment. Read more here.
2. More online degrees / distance learning degrees are offered now than ever before from accredited, reputable universities. Find out more here.
3. Healthcare degrees are some of the most versatile next to a business degree, offering options in health informatics, healthcare administration and management, medical and dental specialty, nursing, and more. The market is not only stable, but offers a variety to match with your ideal career ambitions.
4. Healthcare is not expanding nationally, but also globally. It accounts for over ten percent of gross products in most countries. A healthcare degree is one of the few that can bring success regardless of location, even if relocated somewhere else internationally.
5. Health is at the crest of interest for knowledgeable readers. Learn more about a healthy lifestyle and take part in this exciting field with a healthcare degree today.